University Cribs Careers
University Cribs is searching for an experienced Sales Manager to join the sales function and manage the team to reach new levels of growth.
The Sales Manager will manage, motivate and train the existing team, driving a focus on increasing sales and retaining clients. Responsible for a number of revenue streams to the company, you’ll play a major part in the progression of University Cribs – mobilising the sales team to grow the business from a Top 100 Startup (voted by startups.co.uk), to a serious player in the proptech market. You’ll deliver sales strategies according to the vision of the C-suite, and analyse the current processes to constantly make the sales department more streamlined.
You will be target-oriented and results driven, and be skilled at pushing a team towards those targets. While a proven track record of developing a sales team and the ability to train and coach a team is essential – it’s imperative that you can lead by example and be a hands-on manager with a young and dynamic team. Representing the voice of the customer, you will also be the bridge between Sales and other departments to improve efficiency in current revenue streams.
You’ll be a key member of the sales team, leading by example – closing sales and excelling in face-to-face meetings. A highly motivational individual, you will push the team towards their targets, making sure you offer them the training they need to do so. Some of your time will be spent supporting the Sales function. Reporting and analytics will be required, in order to predict the pattern of the sales cycle – you’ll need to find a way to to make sure the team constantly performs.
The ideal candidate is a motivational leader, and experienced in leading a young sales team. You’ll also need to be process driven and analytical, but mostly you’ll need to be excellent at business development. This opportunity offers an exciting challenge to develop a dynamic team, and propel the department’s growth to new levels.
- University degree
- 5+ years of sales experience
- Experience in sales management, and evidence of results
- Adaptable individual, prepared to do everything possible to meet targets
- Hold a full UK Driving License and preferably own a car
- South Wales or Cardiff-based, or willing to relocate
- Adept at Excel/Google Sheets
- Start-up environment, providing an interesting challenge
- Strong potential to grow with the company
- Perkbox membership, giving access to thousands of discounts
- Regular staff entertainment
- Competitive salary and performance-related bonus